Customers finalised trip with Destination Green are automatically bound by the terms & conditions of the company as its understood that customers have gone through the terms & conditions before commiting the deal. Destination Green reserves the right to Cancel any trip, if money is not deposited as per our terms & conditions (until otherwise agreed in written by Destination Green). In such cases, Destination Green Cancellation Policy will be effected for refund of money.
General Terms & Conditions
- Standard Check in time of Hotels 01:00pm / Check out 11:00am.
- Pick up / Drop in the package will be as mentioned in the package.
- Hotel rooms will be provided as decided in the package (normally twin/triple sharing basis).
- Destination Green Booking Policy & Cancellation Policy is applicable for all packages.
- While on trip, Destination Green do not accept alteration of pre-decided itinerary. If anything such occurs by the wish of guests, extra amount arises has to be negotiated by guests themselves & paid directly and Destination Green do not take responsibility to bargain the extra amount required in such cases.
- Cancellation by guest or cancellation (full or part) occurred due to unforeseen act of God (land-slide, flood, heavy snow fall etc), strike, political turbulence or such act, which is beyond travel organizers control, no charges are refundable, though, every possible support will be provided by the company, in such condition. In case of extra charge arises in the process, has to be borne by guests and to be paid directly. In case of cancellation by guest, cancellation charge has to be borne by guest as arises.
- If Nathula or Tsomgo or Babamandir or North Sikkim trip is withheld in last moment by Army Authority or disturbances on which transporter has no hand as mentioned above, refunding that portion of money is not bindings on travel organizers and the date cannot be re-adjusted.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary in case need arises such, to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- We do not take any responsibility of theft / loss / misplacing / damage of any personal article of guests
There are certain policies of Ease Tours and Treks which has been developed to safeguard the norms of the region and are also as per our customer feedback and lastly our principles. For security reason we prefer to have an identity proof for all our guest or references from our contacts. Voters ID card / Driving License is necessary for booking packages.
- Child Policy - Children up to the age of 5 years are complementary and their stay free. Children between the ages of 6 - 12 years accompanied by elders / guardians will be charged either as Child with bed or child without bed. In some cases like groups these are excusable.
- Check In & Check Out – Hotel check out time is 12 Noon and this is as per the norms of the region. We can relax the rules if informed earlier or if there is no rush. One can extend the stay by a couple of hours. A reminder a day in advance is necessary from the guest to the manager is a must. But during season time its difficult.
- Payment – We are open to all kind of transfer. Bank transfer is the most convenient mode. Yet for the convenience of our guest we accept other mode of payments. The payment mode and settlement have to be settled in advance with our contact person. Bookings are confirmed only after the advance is paid. Please Click here for Bank Details.
- Taxes – The taxes applied are as per government norms and are subjected to change as per the government notice. We have all our packages inclusive of taxes hence there are no charges once you have paid for the packages. Other new taxes if any are applicable and are based on as per the norms of Government. As present there are taxes which we take care off.
- Discount – Though our packages are discounted on hotel rates and vehicles as we re using them at subsidized rates, yet we offer further discount sometimes. We also offer off season discounts. We would like to inform that the guest should check out the season with our staff or the manager. Off is generally February to March. Please check it before visit.
All Bookings will be Confirmed Only after Receiving Advances
- 25% of Package cost is to be deposited as Booking Advance (if booked 02 months in advance)
- 50% of Package cost is to be deposited as Booking Advance (in all other cases, where booking done within two months but more that 15 days of journey. Full payment also can be done but at guests discretion)
- Balance amount must to be deposited latest by 10 days prior to commencing journey
- For booking done within 15 days of journey, full payment has to be made as advance
- For Booking for separate components like only Vehicle/Hotel, Full payment has to made as Advance
- Cancellation of tour must be in written form (email / letter)
- Cancellation before one month of trip will cost Cancellation charges Rs. 1500 + 10% of package cost
- Cancellation will cost 25% of the package cost within 30-21 days of trip commencement
- Cancellation will cost 50% of package cost within 21-10 days of trip commencement
- Cancellation will cost 75% of package cost within 10-4 days of trip commencement
- 10% refund will be made if cancelled within last three days
- No refund will be made in case of no turn
**All applicable refunds will be deposited to account from where the money been deposited within 15 days
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column
- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column
- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as par
** Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
Refund against re scheduling / cancellations will be paid back as per our Cancellation Policy to the account from where the payment was made. There will be no refund for any unutilized services viz. meals, hotel, sightseeing, transportation, part of the itinerary not performed etc. Refund might take 15 days from our side.
We are not responsible for tour cancellation due to Force Majeure clauses. Cancellation by guest or cancellation (full or part) occurred due to unforeseen act of God (land-slide, flood, heavy snow fall etc), strike, political turbulence or such act, which is beyond travel organizers control, no charges are refundable, though, every possible support will be provided by the company, in such condition. In case of extra charge arises in the process, has to be borne by guests and to be paid directly.
- We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages (we do not offer sharing vehicles/packages).
- Non a/c Indica / Santro / Wagno R / Alto for 1-4 Pax including child.
- Non a/c Spacio / Max / Bolero for 4-8 pax.
- Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 6 pax including child.
- Gangtok city tour is done only by Maruti van / Indica / Wagon R (strictly 4 people in a car including child).
- If guest are booked for Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera will be provided as per availability.
- Only 06 heads are allowed in 1 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo including child. In case the number of heads traveling increases, than the guest will have to take another vehicle.
- In one Sumo / Max only 08 heads are allowed including child. If the number of heads traveling is more than 08, then guest will have to take another vehicle.
- In case the guest is opting for Innova / Scorpio inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person. In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be borne by guest directly
- Check-in 13:00 hours. / Check-out time is 11:00 hours.
- Tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not highly developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of other developed destinations. There is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
- Room Heater available with an extra cost borne by the guest directly (Except at Super Luxury , Luxury , Heritage Premium & Classic categories)
- Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to standard deluxe Room.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory (Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Adhar and school ID for Children).
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll out bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
- In the area (almost all) the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can arrange rooms at the lowest floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs possible
Special information about Transportation (Sikkim/Darjeeling)
- If arrival of guest is by train at NJP Railway Station, our executive will be there to receive the guest at the New Exit Gate (Near Escalator). For arrival at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) our executive will be there at Exit Gate on the Airport.
- Guests are suggested to keep cool always with the drivers as they are not tourism educated and come from different remote villages.
- There is a shortage of space for car parking in the entire Sikkim & Darjeeling region. Guests may have to wait at the Lobby in time for the vehicle to start their sightseeing / transfers.
- On arrival of guests, our representative will brief the total tour itinerary to the guest and handover the required vouchers.
- As most of the services are point to point basis, it is obvious that the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leave the vehicle.
- In this sector the same vehicles will not be providing for the entire tour, it will be changed sector-wise. So we request you to inform the same to your guest to avoid any unpleasant circumstance.
- If any tourist spot do not complete which falls on closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for reschedule the sightseeing.
- Guests are requested to maintain the time schedule for the sightseeing / transfers which will be advised by our executive. Mainly in Gangtok vehicle will not allowed to park at the hotel instead of parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest will have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
- In Gangtok outside vehicles are not allowed to enter in the city. Only local taxi can roam around within Gangtok city. All outside vehicles are allowed pick up & drop from/at Deorali taxi stand (outside main city). We provide local taxi for pick up & drop from hotel to taxi stand. For this reason guest will have to wait sometime in the taxi stand.
- In case the guest is opting for Innova/Scorpio, travel with minimum baggage is suggested (may be one baggage per person). In case of excess baggage guests may have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this extra vehicle will be borne by guest directly.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request our guests to contact our executive.
The company is not liable for any type of accident/strike/insurgency/natural calamities (viz flood, land slide etc.) and reserves the right to alter itinerary according to unavoidable circumstances. Extra cost appearing due to those situations to be borne by tourists. Destination Green or their representatives act as coordinator / agents for hotels, transportations companies and only service providers in the sectors of transportation, vehicles or accommodations and other related services while exercising the finest possible services and care. Though every possible support will be provided by the company.